The ways to volunteer are as varied as individual interests. You may choose to share your time for a few hours on a specific task, or become involved as a committee member for one of our activities:
- Development Committee: Volunteer as a member of the committee to develop, cultivate, and recognize our donors, sponsors and alumni.
- Events Committee: Volunteer to help with one or more of our events during the school year: VIP Event, Crystal Apple Dinner, On-Line Auction and ”HATS”.
- Initiatives Committee: Volunteer as a member of the committee to go over nominations and select the winners of our “KIDS” grants, Crystal Apple awards, College Foundation Scholarships, and our Staff Mini-Grants. During the months of December through April.
- Marketing Committee: Volunteer to work on Image & Branding Development plus Communications & Public Relations for the Foundation and our programs to our District and our community.
- Other Volunteer Opportunities: A variety of opportunities exist throughout the year, from clerical tasks to graphic design projects. Even if you are short on time, but have a desire to make a difference, let us know your interests; we would love to work with you.
To learn more about volunteer or giving opportunities, please contact the Foundation office at 847.282.0480 or email at email@example.com