To provide resources to give every child access to 21st-century learning
Partner with the community to enhance learning opportunities for our children
To ensure we can accomplish our vision & mission, our actions & behaviors will always reflect the following:
Core Values & Beliefs…
- District 96 Schools are the heart of our community.
- Outstanding public schools benefit the entire community – economically, culturally, and intellectually.
- Community involvement, through collaboration and private funding, improves the quality of public education.
- All students should have access to the resources they need to develop to their fullest potential.
- District 96 teachers deserve community support to enhance their professional development.